For more information contact Kristine Perez-Carrion at THRIVE@flipany.org
If you are interested in applying for the program, please fill out this registration form by clicking here.
Kids THRIVE ( Teaching Healthy Routines InterVEntion Program) – This intervention-based program focuses on improving the health and wellness of overweight or obese children and their families. The Kids THRIVE program uses an evidence based curriculum to teach essential skills for behavior change, including nutrition education, healthy meal planning, engaging exercise, and behavioral modification. FLIPANY’s professional staff works with groups of parents and children in a positive, safe environment, helping them create and maintain a healthy life!
- Either Wednesday or Saturday
- Wednesday, 6:15p- 8:15p – February 4th, 2015 – April 29th, 2015 (No session on March 25th)
- Saturday, 10:00a – 12:30p – February 7th, 2015 – May 2, 2015 (No session on March 28th)
- Location: FLIPANY at Kids in Distress Campus
- FREE to those who qualify
If you are interested in applying for the program, please fill out this registration form by clicking here