FLIPANY is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving lives in South Florida communities. We secure access to healthy meals, provide hands-on nutrition education, and mentor youth in physical education programs throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. FLIPANY started in 2005 with one recreation site; we now provide services to youth and adults in over 600 community locations.
Do you have a passion for helping effect positive change in your community? FLIPANY is changing lives daily through its interwoven health programs addressing access to healthy food, providing mentored physical activity, and culturally relevant nutrition education. We work closely with an expanding number of community partners in the tri-county area and always have room for volunteers that share our core values.
FLIPANY CORE VALUES
Collaborative, Diverse, Inclusive, Innovative, Interactive, and Sincere
Other characteristics our we share:
● Respect human differences
● Compassion for the community
● Have a passion for the health and well-being of others
● Represent the cultures and languages of the communities we serve
● Enjoy living a healthy life (be a fun kind of role model…) where health is a positive choice not a difficult one
● Work well with people of all ages
● Have a great sense of humor
● Stay focused when change happens
If you would like to find out more about our volunteer program, please fill out the form below.
We look forward to contacting you about how you can make a difference with FLIPANY!