Not all health and wellness programs are the same. At FLIPANY, we do things unlike anyone else; we adjust and adapt our programs to work for you and your clients. We take an active, “hands-on” approach whether we are working with partners to connect families to food, teaching kids to dice veggies or kick a ball, or designing customized health and wellness programs. Our programs are rooted in science and experiential data that prove they work.
We provide intensive hands-on training for our staff and offer training support to our partners as well. We conduct regular site check-ins and establish high-level protocols because we know kids are more likely to be inspired to change when they participate in well-run programs with leaders who treat them with kindness, dignity, empathy, and respect.
The key ingredients that make FLIPANY programs so impactful are FLIPANY’s
(1) culturally competent instructor-mentors serving as
(2) inspiring role models and
(3) engaging with youth in meaningful social interactions while they work together in small groups
(4) actively learning and doing things together—having fun, solving problems,
(5) creating hands-on delicious and nutritious foods, interactive fitness games, and engaging social emotional activities.
Contributions benefit FLIPANY, a not for profit tax-exempt organization. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF FLIPANY, CH21961, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com OR BY CALLING TOLL FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.